Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Tree and Decorations

It is not the same this year with Dan being gone.  This is our first Christmas apart from each other and my first to have to get the tree on my own.  I thought about not even getting one, but this wonderful group of vendors got together and were providing free trees to active duty military in our area.  We got a beautiful 8' Fir tree.  Alex loved watching me decorate the tree and even added a little song to the occasion.



I couldn't stop with the tree and decided we needed a little something to decorate the outside of the house.  It is minimal, but I had to be sure that what went up could easily come down with me being 7 months pregnant.  Alex is fascinated with the Christmas lights this year and was so excited to see lights go up on our house; it's hard to tell from the picture, but the garland and wreaths are lit with white lights.  


No comments:

Post a Comment