Saturday, July 24, 2010

A day at the Splash Pad

It was a beautiful day in the PNW and I had promised Alex a trip to the Splash Pad.  Of course my morning sickness was in full gear today so getting out of the house took a little extra push.  Alex loved all the bubble jets and how they would turn on and off.  He kept asking me "where'd they go?"  It's so cute to see his little expressions along with it.  He wasn't so crazy about the water spouts up high, but by the end of the morning he was trying to tackle the water gun.  Good thing he is too short to reach it or I fear I would have been his number one target!  There was a park right next to it and Alex got to experience his first merri-go-round ride.  He was cheering "yaaaaay" until the boy pushing got a little too fast and then it was "all done!"  We followed this with a trip to Shake N Go and then a nap for Alex and Mamma.  We are definitely going back to the splash pad soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment