Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is it Friday yet!

This week has been a rough one.  Alex has taken those terrible two tantrums and bouts of defiance to a whole new level this week and trying my every patience.  Remarkably my patience has lasted through them, but with all these hormones raging through my body from this pregnancy, he brought me to tears yesterday.  I was actually able to call Dan and he talked me through it; he is always good about that kind of stuff.  Today was better, only little melt downs here and there but nothing we couldn't quickly work through.

We were getting ready for bath time when Dan called.  He had 45 minutes between meetings and was able to talk to us for quite a while.  Alex's face lit up when he heard his voice.  He kept telling him "I miss you dadda."  Made my heart melt!  Bath time obviously got off to a late start.

This has been a very busy week and I am really looking forward to a less stressful day tomorrow; no work and Alex is at school.  This translates to tantrum free errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment