Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baby Boo #2 at 12wks

Today we had a full day.  Alex had his 2yr checkup; he is now almost 34" tall and 30 lbs.  His speech is really good and he is already putting together 4 words, so he is doing really great.   

Next, we went for my 12 week ultrasound.  She looks great; all 10 fingers and toes and a good heartbeat.  It took the tech over 30 minutes just to get all the measurements because she was moving so much; I think this one is going to be extremely active.  She always had one of her hands up by her head.  No we do not know the sex of the baby as of yet, but I can always hope!  Dan, of course, wants another boy.




  
After all that, we went mattress shopping and completed Alex's big boy furniture set.  Tonight was the first night that he slept in his big boy bed with big boy linens.  I can't believe my little baby is no longer a little baby; even today his doctor said his appt is no longer a well baby checkup, but a well child checkup.  He will always be my baby at heart!  He seemed to really enjoy the fact that he has a big boy bed; let's hope he continues to be fascinated with it and transitions easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment